Thursday, December 12, 2013

Girly Gifts (Or Read Hint Hint)

Inspired by the lovely Hallie over at Moxie Wife I'm compiling a little montage of slightly different girly gifts borrowed from my Pin Board Interesting And Lovely Things .

My ideal present is something I'd really like to have but would probably not buy for myself. These things pretty much cover that. 

You will find the links to all these and lots of other sweet gifts over in my Pinterest page. 

Dear hubby, if you're looking for ideas I'd like ANY of these goodies. 

Birds & Bees Headband



Vintage Measuring Spoons



Retro Phone Stand


Pride & Prejudice Scarf


Body Massage Candle Pourer



La Mer Watches




Pride & Prejudice Wall Decal 


Russian Doll Measuring Cups


Marble Lamp


Mystical Fire Magic Dust 




Scarecrow Kit 




Mother And Daughter Necklaces




Loved One's Signature Necklace




Piano Doorbell




Kiehl's Cream





Temperature Controlled Butter Dish




Personalised Timeline Print





Bvlgari Perfume





Bobbi Brown Make-Up







And Her Book To Show You How To Wear It






Quality Make-Up Brushes







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to leave your thoughts...I will not approve disrespectful, personal or inflammatory comments, especially if they are under Anonymous. If you want to partake in online abuse I recommend trying elsewhere.